Everyone dreams of getting up and strolling out the door without the hassle of putting on lipstick.
Full lip micropigmentation enhances your entire appearance by defining your lips and giving them a fuller, more symmetrical look.
Lip micropigmentation improves the contour and colour of the lips to give them a more youthful appearance, more vibrantly coloured lips that appear and feel natural.
Everybody’s lips are unique, suited to their facial features. Our professional expert uses lip micro-pigmentation to offer each patient the right colouration and lip fullness to complement their face.
Sharp Colour-Blending Sensibilities
The colour doesn’t go far from the true colour thanks to Rose’s exceptional colour-blending expertise, as we prioritise keeping the lip’s natural look with essential enhancements.
We take many precautions to ensure that the procedure is as painless as possible. Topical anaesthetics are administered to the lips throughout the treatment to alleviate any discomfort.
Ready for Full, Youthful Lips
You should schedule a consultation with Us if you want to rejuvenate your appearance with full, luscious lips.
We use a non-invasive method that uses micro-needle, surface-level immersion of hypoallergenic pigments to perfectly replicate natural-looking full lips.
Without undergoing surgery (gel injection, fillers), you can have glossy, beautiful lips. Once your lips are fully recovered, you can apply any lipstick or gloss you like.
No More Smudging, Smearing or Having to Reapply Lipstick All the Time!
Want to know how long your beautiful lip blush will last?
Although it varies depending on the technique and your lifestyle habits, lip micropigmentation can last up to three years.
But don’t fret—unlike traditional tattoos, fading can actually be a good thing!
As the pigment naturally fades and lightens over time, it allows you to tailor your lip color to your current style and preferences.
However, if you want to keep your lips looking their best, Rose recommends a colour boost every 6-12 months to keep the pigment vibrant and fresh.
Trust us, the results are worth it!
This non-invasive procedure involves the use of a topical anesthetic to numb your lips before the technician expertly draws on the shape you desire. And the best news? The pain level has been described as minimal, meaning you’ll be able to walk out of your appointment with confidence and a glamorous pout!
While Lip Blushing is a semi-permanent cosmetic tattoo treatment that is generally a safe procedure, individuals with a history of cold sores or herpes simplex virus (HSV) should refrain from lip blushing as the procedure may trigger a recurrence of the virus.
Lip Blushing can also makes it challenging to detect early signs of cold sores, potentially delaying treatment.
Pregnant or breastfeeding women should also avoid lip blushing due to unknown effects the treatment may impose on babies.
If you have a specific medical condition, such as blood clotting disorder, please consult a medical professional to determine the safety of lip blushing.
Anyone allergic to the ink or other ingredients used in the procedure should refrain from lip blushing. Conducting a patch test prior to any cosmetic procedure is crucial to identify potential allergies.
Here is a list of potential side effects of lip blushing:
1. Temporary swelling and sensitivity
2. Dryness and peeling
3. Color intensity and fading
4. Allergic reactions (rare)
5. Infection and complications (rare)
Please note that these side effects may vary from person to person, and it’s essential to consult with a professional lip blushing artist who can provide personalized guidance and address any specific concerns you may have.
After getting a cosmetic lip tattoo, proper aftercare is crucial to ensure optimal healing and long-lasting results. Here are some general guidelines for cosmetic tattoo lip blushing aftercare:
1. Keep the area clean: Gently clean the tattooed area using a mild, fragrance-free cleanser or wet water wipes. Avoid using harsh soaps or exfoliants, as they can irritate the skin and affect the colour retention.
2. Avoid touching or picking at the tattoo: It’s very important to avoid touching or picking on the tattooed area, as this can introduce bacteria and disrupt the healing process. Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally slough off.
3. Apply a healing ointment: After cleaning the area, apply a thin layer of a recommended healing ointment or balm. This can help keep the area moisturised and promote healing. Be sure to use a product that is recommended by artist.
4. Protect your lips from direct sunlight. Consider wearing a wide-brimmed hat or using a sun umbrella when spending time outdoors.
5. Avoid activities that can compromise the healing process, such as swimming in pools, hot tubs, or the ocean, as well as exposing the tattoo to excessive moisture or steam. Avoid activities that cause heavy sweating, as sweat can affect the healing and colour retention.
6.During the healing process, avoid using lip products that contain harsh chemicals, fragrances, or exfoliating ingredients. This includes lipsticks, lip stains, and lip glosses. Stick to gentle, fragrance-free lip balms or products recommended by your tattoo artist.
7. Stay hydrated: Drink plenty of water to keep your body and your lips hydrated. Well-hydrated skin heals better and retain its colour more effectively.
8. Attend follow-up touch up appointments: To achieve the desired results, follow your tattoo artist’s recommended schedule for touch-ups. For colour correction in dark lips we may need multiple applications – up to 3 sessions to achieve desired colour on lips.
Remember that everyone’s healing process may vary, and it’s essential to consult with us for personalised aftercare instructions. We can provide specific guidance based on our technique and the products we use.